4 STEPS TO FINDING MY DONORS
Where do I find my donors? Where do I look for them?
Make your circle of acquaintances
Your process should include:
- College classmates
- Friends of the club
- parents of their children’s peers
- Friends of the church or synagogue
- Board of directors of the organization and all its friends
- Your clients
- Volunteers from your organization
- Companies that can sponsor your project or event
- Friends on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Twiter
- Other interest groups in which you operate.
- 5 friends who can get another five friends each who can donate between $ 10 and $ 100
Make a list of those people and put the amounts that you think they can give you
Group prospects by the amount they can donate
Donors 10$ c/u
Now that you have compiled the lists and potential donors. Contact them and express the urgency of why you need the donation. And ask them to help you spread the word with your friends. You can assign goals to them.
“Maria, do you think you can get me five friends who can also donate $ 10 each?”
Do you want personal advice on how to do it?
For an in-person consultation, please write to us at email@example.com
Share This Guide!